Monday, October 1, 2012

Off to school we will go...

 Cash started preschool September 5th at Noah's Ark, which is at our church.  It's a Christian based program and it's a class of 14 kids (11 of which are girls).  They have 3 teachers and I step in to help with class field trips and when they need extra hands.  Cash loves being around all of the kiddos his age and had zero anxiety about leaving Mommy for the first time.  Actually when we dropped him off the first day I said, "I'm leaving Buddy.  Do you want to come give me a hug and kiss goodbye?"  He just said, "No, I'm okay".  How do you like that for my four and a half years of devotion?  Here are some pictures of Cash's first day



Cash first class field trip, a nature hike.



With Cash in preschool, I've been able to have some one on one time with Millie, like I did with Cash when he was a baby.  I've been taking Mommy and Me swim classes with her.  She loves the water and has no fear.




Summer is still sticking around so we took Cash miniature golfing.  He hits anyone's ball, he's not particular and he'll move the ball back to the beginning if he likes the obstacle on that hole.  We were not sticklers about the rules of the game and just let him have fun.  My favorite thing was his little celebratory fist pump he did when the ball went in the hole.





1 comment:

  1. Wow, Cash is getting to be SO handsome. It's hard when they leave for school the first time... for MOM! Thanks again for the pics. They are awesome!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete