This month completely got away from me. I haven't posted in a few weeks so I'll try to play catch up a bit. At the beginning of the month we went down to Bandon for Cranberry harvest. The sun actually showed up which is a rare occurance. I was happy that the kids and I could get outside with Josh a little.
For Thanksgiving, we rented a house at the Running Y Resort near Klamath Falls. Cash ate almost an entire can of olives by putting them on his fingers.
The view from the deck overlooked the golf course at Running Y and we had two huge bucks walk within 10 feet of the house.
We enjoyed playing at the resort's sports center. They had a wading pool for Millie, a big pool for the boys, and a hot tub.
Blowing bubbles with Cash
Nana and Papa watching a movie with Cash
Running Y also has a big ice skating rink. We bundled up and Josh sat under one of the heat lamps with Millie while I took Cash out on the ice. It was a first for both of us and by some miracle I managed to keep us both upright the entire time without holding onto the wall! Forgive the quality of the pictures, Josh was behind the camera and shooting through the glass on the first one.


No comments:
Post a Comment