Now that we're almost done with November, maybe I should get the rest of October pictures up, huh? Cash's Kindergarten class went on their first field trip. Millie and I tagged along to help chaperone. It was also school spirit week and "crazy hair day" which explains Cash's spike hairdo.
This is a picture of both Kindergarten classes together.
I have a tradition of taking pics of each kiddo on their birthday, a special photo shoot just for them. Here are Millie's 2 year pics that I took at Avery Park.
We had two little birthday parties for Millie. It's tough to have a big party for her, given they have to be inside at this time of year and our house starts to feel cramped with more than a dozen people. Especially if those people are of the small, energetic variety. The first party was with Nana and Papa then we had a second party with Millie's cousins and our friends, the Smiths. We had a Minnie mouse cake and a silly string shoot out. I'm so terrible at making sure we take pictures at the parties because I'm so busy hosting. I've tried handing that responsibility over to Josh but he always takes 2 obligatory pictures then sets the camera down and we once again end up with no pictures. Someone has to give me some tips on how to handle it.
For the harvest carnival this year Cash wanted to dress up as a Ninja Turtle. I made most of his costume, excluding the mask and nunchucks. If you have a son between 5 and 10 years old then you probably need no explanation for my costume but I was April, the Ninja Turtle sidekick from the cartoon. Millie was, no surprise here, Minnie Mouse. She loves her costume and especially the little ears. She wears them all the time. Josh was in Bandon for cranberry harvest the week of the harvest carnival so I took the kiddos solo. We had a lot of fun playing Bible themed games and Cash won a drawing and came home with a new bike!!! I was so excited for him, I almost cried. I've never won anything in my life and I'm so glad that I signed him up for the raffle. What an awesome blessing!


No comments:
Post a Comment