Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Christmas and more...

Cash's school Christmas program was super cute.  He stood on the stage in front of a massive crowd and actually sang along this time.  In the past he has tried to hide his face and he covered his ears because he doesn't like the loud clapping from the audience.  I didn't get many pictures because we were sitting so far back in the church.




In December we got a little bit of snow, about 8 inches.  At the time we thought it was a lot because we rarely get that much to stick in the valley.  Then came the snow storm in February, but I'll post about that later.  Here are a couple pictures of the kids playing in the snow in December.  They wore the scarves that Nana made them.


I started the Elf on a Shelf tradition this year.  Cash thought it was really fun.  I just don't know how I'll top it next year.  It's a convoy, elf style!

We went to The Zoo Lights at the Portland Zoo for the first time this year.  The weather was decent and the lights were so pretty.  Not sure we'll be doing it every year, it's a long drive, but it was fun to do something new.


And finally, Christmas...My dad and Kathy flew in from Michigan to spend a few days with us.  Kathy is the perfect house guest.  I would cook and she would clean the kitchen afterwards.  Such a huge blessing to this mama!  Christmas Eve Church service.

Christmas pajamas...
 Millie got a play kitchen.  It was a huge hit!
Although I'm not a fan of kids playing video games, we finally broke down and got Cash a Nabi tablet.  It has a bunch of learning apps on it and best of all, it's excellent leverage to get him to pick up his messes!
Grandpa Eddy was teaching Cash how to use it.

The only group picture we got while Dad and Kathy were visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment