For Easter, Cash's class had their party the week before Spring break. I made these little bunnies from egg cartons and filled them with strawberry candies.
Easter fell on my birthday this year but since I've had little ones, my birthday isn't that big of a deal. I was more excited to get Millie and Cash in their Easter best and get some pictures! Unfortunately my birthday present, a new SLR camera, wasn't here yet. So, again, I apologize for the quality of the following photos.
For Easter I cooked for 17 people. Josh's whole family came over and our good friends, the Smiths, joined us with their kiddos. It was a beautiful day and the huge meal went off without a hitch.
The day before Easter I got together with some of my best girlfriends for pedicures and dinner. Most of these girls I've been close with for close to a decade and I feel so blessed to have these lifelong friends. We laughed so much that my stomach hurt afterwards. Ene, Tara, myself, Lorraine, and Les.

No comments:
Post a Comment