Tuesday, April 23, 2013

San Diego...part deux

San Diego...part deux

We decided that we couldn't visit San Diego without a trip to the zoo.  So glad we went!  The only downside is that now I have become completely disenchanted with the Portland Zoo.  I was amazed at how close the exhibits allowed people to get to the animals.  There were, of course, a lot more animals to see as well.  It's a beautiful zoo and I highly recommend it to anyone who travels down that way.  Actually, it's worth making the trip just for the zoo.  No kidding!



Cash took this picture!  I thought he framed it so well!


Millie was so in love with all the big cats they had.  This jaguar was looking at her like she was a snack.

This is a Cheetah and her best friend, a dog she was raised with, out for a walk.  Probably the only time in my life I'll see a Cheetah on a leash so I had to get a picture of it.

 Dinosaur digging

 Dino diggers.

I wanted Josh to take a picture of the kids and I on this very cool life sized elephant sculpture but you can't really tell what we're sitting on.
I have a few more pictures to post, I'll try to get that done in the next week or so.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment