Cash is 5. I'm in denial. In just 3 1/2 short months he'll be going off to Kindergarten. I get sweaty palms just thinking about it. We had a fun birthday party for him though and he was so excited that so many of his school friends came! Literally half of his class came, a great turn out. But did you know that some parents figure that 5 years old is an appropriate age to drop off their kids and LEAVE?! Yeah, I didn't know either. There were brief moments of chaos but all the kids took turns operating the tractor we had here for the day and all kids went home tired and happy. Here are some pictures of our construction theme party.
Once again, I had great intentions for the cake but ran out of time. I never got around to putting on the windows or the front blade of the bulldozer.
Both of Cash's preschool teachers came to the party. It was so sweet. Judy and Lexie
Jessica on the tractor with Josh supervising
Cash's best friend Roman. They always greet each other with a bear hug. It's adorable.
Henry
Blake
Taylor, Cash, and Roman. I didn't get pictures of all the kids that came but I was impressed that I got about half of them. :)
Nana!
Mandy and Addison
We had a great time and I got to know a lot of the other moms better. We plan on having some play dates together over the summer. I know Cash will miss all his little friends. We only have 1 week of school left, it's hard to believe.
Millie loved Cash's balloons!
No comments:
Post a Comment