Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend in Washington

Mother's Day weekend we trekked up to Washington for a couple days at the Great Wolf Lodge and for my cousin Jennifer's wedding.  The Great Wolf Lodge is an all indoor water park with 4 big slides that you go down on inner tubes plus 2 slightly smaller slides people go down without tubes.  They also have pools and a kiddie play area with smaller slides and numerous fountains.  Cash's favorite part was the wave pool and we spent the majority of the time playing there.

 Mommy and Daddy took turns going down the tube slides with Cash.
A jet ski that had a water gun attached?  Awesome!



After the long days of playing in the water we got the kids in their pjs and we went to a story time they have at the lodge.


We also made a stop at the arcade they have inside the lodge.  Daddy won a ball for Cash out of one of those claw machines on his first try.


Cash and I played a motorcycle game after which I decided I'm not fit to EVER drive a real motorcycle.  I mowed down countless pedestrians.
We attended my cousin Jennifer's wedding over the weekend too.  She was a beautiful bride and it was so nice to see some of the fam.




No comments:

Post a Comment