Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Last of summer...

Oh my gosh, summer is officially over and Cash starts Kindergarten NEXT WEEK.  Can't believe it!  I have a lot of pictures to share from August but I will try to be selective as to not overwhelm everyone.  I am trying to build up my photography clientele again.  After 5 years out of the game I have been trying to get some practice in.  Millie was my subject one afternoon.







Josh's job has been a real blessing to us.  His company often treats all of the employees and their families to trips and special outings.  This month we all went to the Family Fun Center in Wilsonville.  Our family had never been there and we all had a blast.





 I really put this go kart to the test.  Cash was super impressed with his mom's racing skills.
Last weekend some of Josh's fellow salesmen from work got a house in Sunriver and we all spent 3 days there riding bikes, playing on the playground, and at the SHARC water park.  Since we have a gravel driveway and we live on a busy road, Cash hasn't been able to learn to ride his bike without training wheels.  There are awesome paved bike paths throughout Sunriver which was the perfect opportunity for him to learn.  He didn't even need any help learning either.  Josh took off the training wheels and Cash just took off.  For Millie I got a child seat that bolts to my bike so she could join us on our bike rides.  She LOVES it.  I can't even go out in the garage anymore without her pointing to the bike and asking for a ride.





No comments:

Post a Comment