Oh my gosh, this is so overdue! Cash started half day Kindergarten on September 6th at Santiam Christian School. His teacher is Mrs. Mason, who has a very sweet gentle spirit. I have to admit, I was a little concerned Cash would walk all over her but he responds to her quiet gentle directions amazingly well. I may need to borrow some pages from her play book... Here are a couple of pictures from Cash's first morning.
You can't imagine how much I missed this kid. When I picked him up I told him, "I missed you sooooo much Buddy." His reply was, "In four hours?" It's true, he was only gone four hours but that's still considerably longer than the 2 1/2 hours he went to preschool last year. Here is a picture of him running towards me when I came to pick him up. When he's a teenager and refuses to be seen with me I'm going to show him this and remind him that there was a time he would throw his arms out as wide as they would go and leap into my arms.
Cash's school has a carnival at the end of September each year. I took both the kiddos and the highlights for Cash were playing life size Angry Birds and dunking his principal, Mr. Ness, on his first throw at the dunk tank.




No comments:
Post a Comment