Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Love, love, love the Fall!

I've taken so many fun pictures lately which has inspired me to actually put up my 2nd post within the course of a month.  Miracles do happen!  First up, Santiam Christian had a Grandparent's Day and Nana and Papa were able to come up for it.  It was special for them to be a part of it because it had been over 3 months since we had seen them and because Cash is the only grandchild they can do these things with.  After the school program and classroom tour Cash went out to lunch with them.  We also had a small birthday party for Millie (the first of two) while Nana and Papa were here.






A trip to the pumpkin patch as a family.  Sometimes Josh opts out of these things but he agreed to go this year.  He even took charge of the picture taking and got some cute shots of me with the kiddos! Also let me just say, I never look this good (without the help of photoshop anyway).  I should have Josh take the pictures more often!













 

No comments:

Post a Comment