Friday, June 20, 2014

May Mash Up

So many things were going on last month.  Our boy turned 6 (sniff), he graduated from Kindergarten (sniff), and we went on his last class field trip to a dairy farm (what ever you do, do NOT sniff).

For Cash's actual birthday we went out to dinner (his choice) and celebrated at home with cupcakes.  I  didn't do two parties this year like years past.  It's just so much work!  Instead we decided to just have a monster truck bowling party with his classmates and call that good.



This is just a cute picture of Millie with her baby doll.  We got it for her birthday along with matching jammies for Millie.  She only just now fits in them.  She was so excited to dress like her baby.
Cash's last field trip with his kindergarten class was to a dairy.  I have to say, I wanted to bring home some of the babies there.  This is why I could never have livestock, where we depended on them for income anyway.  I would name them all, they would all become pets,and they would live long happy lives.  I wanted to steal this one.
Cash's teacher Mrs Mason was such a blessing to him this year.  She showed him so much love and patience.  He thrived under her guidance.  I wish she could just move up to 1st grade with him!
The last day of kindergarten each of the kiddos got an award and Mrs Mason brought them to the front of the class to talk about why each one was special and a blessing.  I cried to hear her talk about my boy.  She appreciates his spunk and loves him for who he is.
Cash's school had a fun field day on the last day of school.  Millie and I spent the day with Cash's class so we could be a part of all the fun.

Cash's graduation from kindergarten was so much fun to watch.  They sang songs and taught us parents a little dance.  Unfortunately our pictures are limited because our battery died about half way through.  We were taking too much video I guess and it drained the battery quickly.  :(









No comments:

Post a Comment